Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[name] => {:en}Atiya Jame Masjid{:}{:bn}আতিয়া জামে মসজিদ{:}
[post_id] => 4502
[post_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/places/atia-jame-masjid/
[thumb_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Tangail_mosque-Atiya-by-maremagna1-300x225.jpg
[post_content] => {:en}
The photo of this iconic mosque used to be printed on the Ten Taka note of Bangladesh. Nowadays these notes are very rare and are available only at the banks or on in the collection of few people now a days. Atiya is a historical four century year old mosque located at the Delduar Thana of Tangail district. It was named by the village Atiya and the mosque is also known as Atiya Jame Masjid.
Atiya Jame Mashjid is approximately 6 kilometers from the Tangail town. A small river called Louhojong Nodi flows near the mosque which gives it a more aesthetic appeal. The mosque is around 18m by 12m, it has four spherical domes at the top, one is the larger, which is located at the west part of the mosque. Other three are smaller sized and located at the east side of the mosque. All three domes are in a single row. Seems like the bigger one is for the Imam, and other three are for Musalli (regular people). All the domes are decorated at the bottom part and having a small minaret like object at the top. The mosque has four pillars at the four corners and each of the pillars are stylish and decorated nicely.
The mosque has lovely terracotta at the outer side of east and the north side wall. Those are very simple with just few small flowers inside the circles. The mosque has three entrance at the east side, and two entrance at the north and south side each.
This mosque was built during 1610 by Muslim Jomidar Sayeed Khan Panni, son of Baizid Khan Panni. He also dug a large water tank at the western side of the mosque. Local says that the mosque was built for the honor of a saint Shah Baba Kashmiri.
The mosque was damaged during the massive earthquake of 1800. A reconstruction of the mosque was made in 1837. Also, during 1909 another reconstruction made by two Jamindar from Korotia and Delduar of Tangail jointly. Wazed Ali Khan Panni was from Korotia, and Abu Ahmed Guznavi Khan from Delduar.
{:}{:bn}
পুরাতন দশ টাকার নোটের ডানদিকে এই মসজিদটির ছবি রয়েছে। তবে আজকাল দশ টাকার পুরাতন নোটটি ব্যাঙ্কে পাওয়া যায় এবং মাঝে মাঝে মানুষের হাতে দেখা যায়। প্রায় চারশত বছর পুরাতন ঐতিহাসিক আতিয়া মসজিদ টাঙ্গাইল জেলার দেলদুয়ার থানায় অবস্থিত। আতিয়া গ্রামের সাথে মিল রেখে মসজিদের নামকরণ করা হয়েছে।
টাঙ্গাইল শহর থেকে প্রায় ৬ কিলোমিটার দূরে লৌহজং নামে একটি ছোট নদী মসজিদের কাছ দিয়ে বয়ে গিয়েছে। মসজিদটির দৈর্ঘ্য ১৮ মিটার এবং প্রস্থ ১২ মিটার। আতিয়া মসজিদে চারটি গো্লাকারের গম্বুজ রয়েছে যেগুলোর মধ্যে বড় গম্বুজটি মসজিদের পশ্চিম অংশে অবস্থিত। বাকি তিনটি গম্বুজ আকারে ছোট এবং মসজিদের পূর্বদিকে একই সারিতে অবস্থিত। গম্বুজগুলো দেখে মনে হয় যেনো বড় গম্বুজটি হল ইমাম এবং বাকি গম্বুজগুলো হল মুসল্লি। গম্বুজগুলোর নীচের অংশে নকশার কাজ রয়েছে এবং উপরে ছোট মিনারের মত বস্তু রয়েছে। মসজিদের চারকোণায় চারটি চমৎকার নকশা করা পিলার রয়েছে।
আতিয়া মসজিদের পূর্ব এবং উত্তর দিকের বাইরের দেয়ালে টেরাকোটার উপর চমৎকার বৃত্তের মাঝে ছোট ফুলের নকশার কাজ রয়েছে। মসজিদের পূর্বদিকে তিনটি, উত্তর ও দক্ষিন দিকে দুটি করে প্রবেশপথ রয়েছে।
১৬১০ সালে বাইজিদ খান পন্নীর পুত্র মুসলিম জমিদার সাইদ খান পন্নী এই মসজিদটি নির্মাণ করেছিলেন। তিনি মসজিদের পশ্চিমদিকে একটি বড় পানির ট্যাংক খনন করেছিলেন। স্থানীয়রা বলে থাকেন সাধক শাহ বাবা কাশ্মীরির সম্মানে এই আতিয়া মসজিদটি নির্মাণ করা হয়।
১৮০০ সালের প্রচণ্ড ভুমিকম্পে আতিয়া মসজিদ ক্ষতিগ্রস্ত হয় এবং ১৮৩৭ সালে মসজিদটি পুনঃ নির্মাণ করা হয়। এছাড়া ১৯০৯ সালে টাঙ্গাইলের করটিয়ার জমিদার ওয়াজেদ আলী খান পন্নী ও দেলদুয়ারের জমিদার আবু আহমেদ গজনবী খান যৌথভাবে মসজিদটি পুনঃ নির্মাণ করেন।
{:}
)
[1] => Array
(
[name] => Binot Bibi Mosque
[post_id] => 1446
[post_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/places/binot-bibi-mosque/
[thumb_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Binat-Bibi-Mosque-3-300x200.jpg
[post_content] =>
Binot Bibi Mosque is the earliest surviving mosque in Dhaka built in 1454 by Bakht Binat, the daughter of Marhamat. It was during the rule of the Sultan of Bengal, Nasiruddin Mahmud Shah (1435–1459). Binat Bibi Mosque is the earliest surviving mosque in Dhaka built in 1454 by Bakht Binat, the daughter of Marhamat. It was during the rule of the Sultan of Bengal, Nasiruddin Mahmud Shah (r. 1435–1459). The mosque is located beside the Hayat Bepari's Bridge in Narinda area.
The mosque is a square, single domed measuring 12 feet (3.7 m) square internally with a single hemispherical dome, at the top of the square room. Entrances are from east, north and south. Pre-Mughal features included the curved cornices and battlements, corner octagonal turrets, and arches on the south, north and eastern sides. The ornamentation is modest and the building is coated with plaster.
Part of the mosque is being demolished as part of a renovation plan which includes building a 70-foot (21 m) high minaret, and the extension of the current building from three stories to seven.
)
[2] => Array
(
[name] => {:en}Ronvijoypur Mosque{:}{:bn}রনবিজয়পুর মসজিদ{:}
[post_id] => 1581
[post_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/places/ronvijoypur-mosque-3/
[thumb_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Ronvijoypur-Mosque2-300x200.jpg
[post_content] => {:en}
Ronvijoypur Mosque has the largest dome in Bangladesh. It is of 11 meters (36 ft) width supported by arches. The corners have tapering circular towers while the external molding has a slight curve. The interior of the Ronvijoypur Mosque is plain. However the main mihrab consists of decorations of floral patterns. It was constructed according to khan Jahan style of architecture. Several renovations took place during the 1960s and 1970s. However, more repair work is required to prevent dampness inside the tomb, and also to the brick work on the exterior surfaces.
[This spot needs more detail. If you have more inform]ation and photos, please be advised to add in our website. Your name will be published as a Content Contributor]
{:}{:bn}খুলনা বিভাগের বাগেরহাট জেলায় (খুলনা-বাগেরহাট মহাসড়কে) খানা জাহানের সমাধির উল্টোদিকে রনবিজয়পুর মসজিদ অবস্থিত। বাংলাদেশের বৃহত্তম গম্বুজ রয়েছে এই মসজিদে। খিলানের উপর ভর করা এই মসজিদের গম্বুজটি প্রায় ১১ মিটার (৩৬ ফুট) প্রশস্ত। রনবিজয়পুর মসজিদের কোণায় সরু গোলাকার টাওয়ার রয়েছে এবং মসজিদের বাইরের নকশার কাজ সামান্য বাঁকানো। তবে মসজিদের মূল মিহরাবে ফুলের নকশা রয়েছে। খান জাহানের স্থাপত্যশৈলী অনুসরণ করে এই মসজিদটি নির্মাণ করা হয়। ষাট এবং সত্তরের দশকে রনবিজয়পুর মসজিদটি কয়েকদফা মেরামত করা হয়। তবে, মসজিদের গম্বুজের অভ্যন্তরের এবং বাইরের দেয়ালের আদ্রতা দূর করতে মসজিদটিকে আরো মেরামতের প্রয়োজন আছে।{:}
)
[3] => Array
(
[name] => {:en}Ariphil Mosque{:}{:bn}আরিফিল মসজিদ{:}
[post_id] => 5376
[post_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/places/ariphil-mosque/
[thumb_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/13570208-300x225.jpg
[post_content] => {:en}
Ariphil mosque (early 16th century), located in Sarail Upazila, is next to Kālikachha in Brahmanbaria District. Ariphil mosque (আরিফিল মসজিদ) is named after a Saint named Shah Arif. It is a mosque having three domes. Not that much antiquities are left now a days after an extravagance painting. It is situated beside a large water tank locally named as Sagar dighi.
[If you have more information and photos, please be advised to add in our website. Your name will be published as an Content Author]
{:}{:bn}
প্রায় ১৬শ শতকের শুরুতে নির্মিত আরিফিল মসজিদটি ব্রাহ্মণবাড়িয়া জেলার সরাইল উপজেলার কালীকাচ্ছা নামক স্থান অতিক্রম করে সাগর দীঘি নামক একটি বিশাল পানির ট্যাঙ্কের পাশে অবস্থিত। শাহ আরিফ নামক এক সাধকের নামে নামকরণ করা এই মসজিদটিতে তিনটি গম্বুজ রয়েছে। মসজিদটিতে বহুবার রঙের কাজ করানোর কারনে এটির প্রাচীন বৈশিষ্ট্য আর অবশিষ্ট নেই।
{:}
)
)