Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[name] => {:en}Jeshoreshwari Kali Temple{:}{:bn}যেশোরেশ্বরী কালীমন্দির{:}
[post_id] => 2012
[post_link] => https://offroadbangladesh.com/places/jeshoreshwari-kali-temple/
[thumb_link] => https://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Jeshoreshwari-Kali-Temple2-300x268.jpg
[post_content] => {:en}Jeshoreshwari Kali Temple is a very popular Hindu temple in Bangladesh, dedicated to the goddess Kali. The name “Jeshoreshwari” means “Goddess of Jessore”. According to belief, it is said that people consider Jesoreshwari as one of 51 Peeths of Sati. It is where the various parts of Sati’s body are said to have fallen, in the course of Shiva’s Rudra Tandava. It is said by many that General of Maharaja Pratapaditya discovered a meditative ray of light which came from the bushes, and came upon a piece of stone carved in the form of a human palm.
Later, Pratapaditya started worshiping Kali and built the Jeshoreshwari Kali Temple. “Goddess of Jessore”, was named after Jessore. It is believed to have created by Anari who was a Brahman. A 100-door temple was created by him for the Jeshoreshwari Peeth. But the time is unknown. It was later modified by Laxman Sen and Pratapaditya in their time.
The temple is located in Ishwaripur, a village in Shyamnagar upazilla of Satkhira. The temple is visited by pilgrims from all over, irrespective of sectarian differences. Worship is done by the priest every Saturday and Tuesday at noon time. But before 1971, there was daily routine of worship. Every year on the day of Kali puja, the present Caretakers of the temple conduct a ceremony. There is also a
Mela taking place around the temple compound.{:}{:bn}
যেশোরেশ্বরী কালীমন্দির সাতক্ষীরা জেলার শ্যামনগর উপজেলার ঈশ্বরীপুর গ্রামে অবস্থিত। দেবী কালীকে উৎসর্গ করে নির্মাণ করা এই মন্দিরটি বাংলাদেশের অন্যতম জনপ্রিয় হিন্দু মন্দির। ‘যেশোরেশ্বরী’ শব্দের অর্থ ‘যশোরের দেবী’। বলা হয়ে থাকে যে মানুষ যেশোরেশ্বরীকে স্বাতির ৫১টি পিঠের একটি বলে বিশ্বাস করে থাকে। বলা হয়ে থাকে যে শিবের রুদ্র তাণ্ডবের ফলে এই স্থানেই স্বাতির শরীরের বিভিন্ন অংশ পড়েছিল। কথায় আছে যে মহারাজা প্রতাপদিত্ত্যর সেনাপতি এখানকার জঙ্গল থেকে একটি আলৌকিক আলোর রেখা বের হয়ে মানুষের হাতুর তালুর আকারের একটি পাথরখণ্ডের উপর পড়তে দেখেন। পরবর্তীতে প্রতাপদিত্ত্য কালীর পূজা করতে আরম্ভ করেন এবং এই কালী মন্দিরটি নির্মাণ করেন।
যশোরের নামানুসারে ‘যেশোরেশ্বরী’ নামটি রাখা হয়েছে। মন্দিরটির নির্মাণ সম্পর্কে এও বিশ্বাস করা হয়ে থাকে যে আনারি নামক জনৈক ব্রাহ্মণ ‘যেশোরেশ্বরী’ পিঠের জন্য ১০০ দরজা বিশিষ্ট একটি মন্দির নির্মাণ করেন যেটি নির্মাণের সময়কাল জানা যায়নি। পরবর্তীতে রাজা লক্ষ্মণ সেন এবং মহারাজা প্রতাপদিত্ত্য নিজ নিজ শাসনকালে মন্দিরটি নির্মাণ করেন।
{:}
)
[1] => Array
(
[name] => Shyamsiddhir Moth
[post_id] => 8507
[post_link] => https://offroadbangladesh.com/places/shyamsiddhir-moth/
[thumb_link] => https://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/SDM-11-252x300.jpg
[post_content] =>
A huge number of moth (মঠ) has been found all over the places in Munshiganj District. Shyamsiddhir Moth is one of the old moth, which is located in Shyamsiddhi village, to the west of Sreenagar Bazar under Sreenagar upazila in Munshiganj district. A Bangla inscription fixed over the doorway in the south side implies that it was constructed by one Shambhunath Majumder in 1243 BS/ Shakabda 1758 (1836 AD). The math is named after by its location.
The building is square in plan, measuring 6m externally, and the walls are 1m thick. This brick built math stands on a 1.20m high platform, and is about 20m high. The moth is divided into three stages. The lower square part is the main shrine. On its south side there is an entrance with pointed arch, flanked by a rectangular panel on its either side; while each of the other three sides contains three rectangular panels in plaster, of which the central one is bigger than the flanking ones. Over the lintel level, all four sides are relieved with two semi-circular arches - one above the other - set within a rectangular frame under a large semi-circular arch. A sun emblem in plaster is depicted in the small arches.
The entire surface of the walls were originally plastered, but now have fallen at places. The shrine is covered by a dome, over which the base of the tapering shikhara (spire) is transformed into an octagonal shape at its second stage. Internally, the dome is supported on half-domed squinches and multi-cusped corner arches, while the side walls are relived with ornamented arched panels. Above these arched panels and corner arches medallions are depicted. The interior of the dome is ornamented with two bands of floral motives at the base.
At the octagonal second stage there are eight pilasters on the eight corners. The large rectangular area in each side is decorated with large window panels with closed shutters. Above the window panel runs panels containing a group of serpent hoods and floral leaf pattern alternately around the eight sides. Above each of the eight sides there is a curved chala decoration, from which the uppermost stage of the math rises in a tapering mass. The shikhara was once crowned with kalasa finial, but is now missing, although the iron trishul (trident) is still standing.
It is a typical single shikhara type of math with a series of repeated curved vertical mouldings, similar to the sonarang twin temples.
)
[2] => Array
(
[name] => Tin Shiva Mandir
[post_id] => 22235
[post_link] => https://offroadbangladesh.com/places/tin-shiva-mandir/
[thumb_link] => https://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/P_20151014_133434_1_p-270x300.jpg
[post_content] =>
The Muktagachha Tin Shiva (তিন শিব) temple/mandir (মন্দির) is a twin temple located outside the Rajbari of Muktagachha in Mymensingh. The temple was constructed in 1820 by Rani Bimola Devi (রানী বিমলা দেবী), the mother of Maharaja Shashikantha Acharya Choudhary (শশীকান্ত আচার্য চৌধুরী), the Zamindar of Muktagacha.
The twin temples consist of the Shree Shree Anandamoyi ( শ্রী শ্রী আনন্দময়ী) Shiva and Kali Mata Mandir (কালী মাতা মন্দির). The Hindu Rabidas (রবিদাস) community perform a two-day-long Kattyani (কাত্ত্যানি) Puja, locally known as the 'Shat' (সাত) Puja, in the Bengali month of Kartik (কার্তিক). The temple is in dilapidated condition due to lack of repairs.
)
[3] => Array
(
[name] => Lingam
[post_id] => 5320
[post_link] => https://offroadbangladesh.com/places/shiva-temple%e0%a6%b6%e0%a6%bf%e0%a6%ac-%e0%a6%ae%e0%a6%a8%e0%a7%8d%e0%a6%a6%e0%a6%bf%e0%a6%b0/
[thumb_link] => https://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/offroadbangladeshlogo2-300x178.png
[post_content] =>
Lingam (Phallic Emblem of Shiva) is the part of Hinduism. This Lingam has got from Vojessor in Naria Upazila. Vojessor Sib Lingo (Lingam) is the 2nd greater lingam in the India Sub-Continent. It was made by valuable stones. It is open for everybody to seeing.
[We couldn't reveal better more information from there, If you know more, Please feel free to share in this Platform]
)
)