Referred to how to go to Netrokona or Durgapur, click here. After reaching in Durgapur, you can hire a rickshaw to visit the lake. Fix the rickshaw puller for 300 taka, and asked him to come at 7:00 at morning. This may be the only vehicle to reach at the china clay lake. The GPS coordinate of the blue lake is (25° 9’31.29″N, 90°38’22.21″E).
1. Using bus from Mohakhali bus stand come to Birishiri (বিরিশিরি).
2. Hire rickshaw from the local area. It will cost around 250-300 based on bargaining. Better book your rickshaw at night, and start riding at very early morning.
3. The rickshaw puller will guide you towards the lake.
4. It will take around 4-5 hours to explore the lake plus riding.
5. If your time is short, you can hire motorbike. This is faster but less fun.
How To Reach: Netrokona District
By road approximately 16 km (Netrokona-Mymensingh -39 km, Mymensingh City -3 km and Mymensingh-Dhaka 120 km). Also to travel directly different locations from the main city.