1. Hotel Agomoni Address: Muktir Mor, Naogaon. Manager: Md. Salah Uddin Parvej, Phone: 0741-63351 2. Hotel Obokas Address: Par-Naogaon, Santahar Road, Naogaon. Manager: Md. Abdul Azij Chowdhury, Phone: 0741-62356 3. Afsar Rest House Sadar Hospital Road, Naogaon. Manager: Md. Khayrul Alam Advocate, Phone: 0741-63153 4. Archaeological Rest House, Paharpur, Phone: 0571 89119How to go
Buses can be used to get between major towns, or else rickshaws for small distances. There are two major Bus Stand/ Stop in Naogaon District. The First but small one is “Dhaka Bus Stand” , where usually you will get buses to go to Dhaka, Bogra, Sylhet and Chittagong mainly. The other one is “Baludangga Bus Stand” situated almost at the end of the Naogaon Municipality. At “Baludangga” Bus Stand, you can get buses to travel to Paharpur, and other Sub-division of Naogaon District, such Sapahar, Nazipur, badalgachi etc. The other most convenient options is the “Bangladesh Railway”, from “Santahar” Railway Station. You can find numerous trains from “Santahar” to various district in Northern & Southern Bangladesh. Using First class ticket is a very convenient way for foreign Tourists, to be safe and pleasant journey, and price is also very reasonable in fact Bangladesh Railway is cheap.
SR Travels has regular routes from Dhaka to Naogaon: (Both AC and Non-AC are available). Counters of SR Travels in Dhaka:
1. Kollyanpur Bus Stand (Counter-1), phone: 02-8013793, 02-8019312,
2. Abdullahpur Bus Stand, Phone: 01711-944023
3. Gabtoli Bus Terminal, Phone: 02-8011226
4. Bijoy Nagar, Kakrail, Phone: 02-9352118
5. Mohakhali Bus Terminal, Phone: 02-8834833, 01552-315831
6. Kollyanpur Bus Stand (Counter-2), Phone: 02-8060876
Some bus services from Dhaka to Naogaon are:
1. Shayamoli Paribahan – TK 350-450
2. Hanif Enterprise – TK 350-450
3. Ekota Paribahan – TK 350-450
There are plenty more services almost similar, but air conditioned services give a little deluxe flavor.
There are a number of luxurious intercity services between Dhaka and Naogaon each day. Railway station in Naogoan is “Santahar Junction”, which is situated at the end of Bogra. However it costs just TK 15-20 to reach Naogaon by rickshaw or CNG-powered auto rickshaw.
From Dhaka to Santahar, Naogaon Intercity trains from BimanBandar: Except “Nilsagar” all the train can be embarked on from “Kamlapur Junction Station, Dhaka” as well. Just add around 35-40 mins prior to the time given for Bimanbandor (Bengali of Airport) time.
Train No Name Off Day From Departure To Arrival
772 Rangpur Express Monday Airport 5:58 AM Dhaka 6:35:00 AM
771 Rangpur Express Sunday Airport 9:33 AM Zamuna Bridge (East) 11:32 AM
705 Ekota Express Tuesday Airport 10:22 AM Dinajpur 7:10 PM
706 Ekota Express Monday Airport 6:43 AM Dhaka 7:40 AM
751 Lalmani Express Friday Airport 10:42 PM Lalmonirhat 8:20 AM
752 Lalmani Express Friday Airport 8:28 PM Dhaka 9:05 PM
757 Drutajan Express Wednesday Airport 8:12 PM Dinajpur 5:00 AM
758 Drutajan Express Wednesday Airport 5:10 PM Dhaka 5:55 PM
765 Nilsagar Monday Airport 8:36 AM Nilphamari 5:30 PM
766 Nilsagar Sunday Airport 7:35 AM Dhaka Cantt 7:45 AM
Note: All the train above touches “Santahar”, destination above are end destination of the train.