Sreefaltali Palace is located at Kaliakair Upazila of Gazipur district. After reaching at Gazipur Sadar, take local bus or CNG to reach that attraction.
Dhaka-Tongi diversion road has connected Gazipur with Dhaka , and also Tongi – Kaligonj diversion road. There are 7 railway stations in the Gazipur district. They are: Rajendrapur, Sripur, Dhirasrom, Joydevpur, Tongi, satkhamair and Pubail.
Gazipur Town is connected through the City Bus. Pubail has city service Mohakhali to Narshingdi; called PPL(Pubail Paribahan Ltd.). And Dhaka to Kaligonj; this name is KTL, Adshy and other bus.
Ajmeree—Nondon Park – Sadarghat
Gazipur Paribahan ltd.–Dhaka-Gazipur
Dhaka Paribahan ltd.–Motijhiil-Gazipur
VIP 27.– Chowrasta -Azimpur
Balaka Paribahan.–Shibbari Bazar -Sodrorghat
There are available buses 24 hours a day. It is easy to go Gazipur from Dhaka.
Anik Bus & Winner bus
From Azimpur to Tongi, Hossain Market
Train is also available from Komlapur railway station dhaka to Gazipur. Gazipur is an industrial area of Bangladesh. There are 7 railway stations in the Gazipur district. From Mohakhali any bus to go Gazipur bus stand (you can use CNG or Taxi also).
The hotel management is very good here. You can get different types of hotels here. If you want less priced hotel then you will get it & if you want good hotels then there is also no problem. Some of the hotels name is included here-
1. Happy Day Inn, Cell#01191004801-4
2. Nokkhottrobari Resort, Cell#5752573
3. Pushpadum Resort, Cell#0175002777
4. Rangamati Waterfront, Cell#01712817770 / 01811414074
Bhawal Estate was a large zamindari estate in Bengal in modern-day Bangladesh. The area under the estate currently falls under the Gazipur District. The most famous capital of the Bhawal Estate was Choira Meah Bari, where zamindar Fazal Gazi lived. He was one of the Baro-Bhuyans (12th zamindars of Bengal).
Before the Mughal conquest, Bhawal Estate belonged to Gazis of Bhawal. The first known Gazi was Fazal Gazi, who lent a cannon to Sher Shah Suri with 'Az Fazal Gazi' inscribed on it. The Rajas of Bhawal came from the village of Bajrayogini under Munshiganj. His family ruled Bhawal until the abolition of the zamindari system in 1951 at Choira Meah Bari, which was the capital of Bhawal.)  => Array ( [name] => Boro Katra [post_id] => 9883 [post_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/places/boro-katra/ [thumb_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/P_20150610_1254411-169x300.jpg [post_content] =>
Boro Katra (বড় কাটরা) was built between 1644 and 1646 AD to be the official residence of Mughal prince Shah Shuja, the second son of emperor Shah Jahan. The prince endowed it to his diwan and the builder of the serai, Abul Qasim. The word Katra may have originated from Arabic word Katara which means colonnaded building.
It is a historical and architectural monument located in Old Dhaka, Bangladesh.‘Katra or katara’ in Arabic and Persian means ‘Caravan (Karwan) Sarai’ or simply a ‘Sarai’. It is a palatial building dating to the reign of the Mughal dynasty in the Bengal region. It is situated to the south of Chowk Bazar close to the north bank of the river Buriganga.
Words from the Second inscription of north gateway: “Sultan Shah Shuja Bahadur was famed for deeds of charity-Wherefore being hopeful of the mercy of God his slave Abul Qasim al-Husainia-Tabtaba, As Simnai, Built this sacred edifice endowing it with twenty two shops attached to it, o the rightful and lawful condition that the official in charge of the endowment should expend the income derived from them upon the repairs of the building and upon the poor, and that they should not take any rent from any deserving person alighting there in, so that the pious act may reflect upon the monarch in this world and they should not act otherwise, or else they would be called on the day of retribution. This inscription was composed by Sad-ud-din Muhammad Sherazi” (Dacca, p.193 by prof. A.H. Dani)
Architectural Property: The building's architecture follows the traditional pattern of the Central Asia's caravanserai and is embellished as per Mughal architecture. It originally enclosed a quadrangular courtyard surrounded by shops and was overlooked by a row of 22 living cells in each wing. Two gateways were built in the northern and southern wing. The southern wing is a two-storeyed structure and extends 223' along the river. It is marked in the middle by the southern gateway, an elaborate three storied central archway framed within a projected rectangular bay that provides access to the courtyard. The underside of the arched alcove of the gateway is adorned with intricate plasterwork. The wall surface around the spandrels with plastered panels in relief contain a variety of forms such as four-centred, cusped, horse shoe and flat arches. Each wing is two storied and the corners are marked by tall octagonal towers.)  => Array ( [name] => Ghughudanga Zamindar Bari [post_id] => 1977 [post_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/places/ghughudnga-zamindar-bari/ [thumb_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Ghu-Ghu-Danga-Zamindar-Bari1-300x186.jpg [post_content] =>
Ghughudanga Zamindar Bari was the residential palace Ghughu-Danga Zamindar Family. It is located onthe side of the River Purnovoba in Dinajpur District. The Zamindar Bari or palace was now damaged byattacking the Pakistani army in 1971 War of Bangladesh. It was built in the Indo-Saracenic renaissance architecture.It is situated six mile away from Dinajpur sadar at Auliapur Union in Dinajpur.)  => Array ( [name] => Kakina Zamindar Bari [post_id] => 4781 [post_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/places/kakina-zamindar-bari/ [thumb_link] => http://offroadbangladesh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/kakina-Zamindar-Bari-1-300x216.jpg [post_content] =>
Kakina Zamindar Bari is situated about 30 km distance from Lalmonirhat district in Kakina Union at Kakina moujai. Maharaja Mod Narayan's time Kakina was a Chakla of kocabihar. Indra Narayana Chakraborty was then the cakaladara of kakina. In 1687 the Fouzdar Ebadat khan declared war against King Mod Narayan and went to koachbihar and that time two sons of Raghu Ram Raghabendo Narayan and Ram Narayan took the support of the Fouzdar. After being filed in this war of Moghals Endra Narayan was removed from the post of Chakladar and Raghabendra Narayan was elected for Porgona 62 and Ram Narayan was elected for Kakina. As this the Chakladari of Indra Narayan Chakrawarti was finished. In 1687 that estate started in time of Ram Narayan finished in the period of Mahendra Ranjon for his unforeseen costs. When he failed to back the revenue of government his estate was sold in auction in 1925 and go under court of words. After that he left Kakina as a destitute state. He breathe last in Karsiang. For image, Click here) )
Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!