Being a 3000 years old civilization Bangladesh has an extraordinarily rich, diverse culture. Its deeply rooted heritage is thoroughly reflected in its architecture, literature, music, dance, painting and clothing. The four primary religions of Bangladesh (Islam, Hinduism, Christianity and Buddhism) have had a great influence on its culture and history. The indigenous communities of Bangladesh have their own culture and tradition. Along with the affluent history and culture, the peaceful rivers, breathtaking mountains, miscellaneous culture, colorful festivals make it truly a Beautiful and vivacious Bangladesh.
Bangladesh at a Glance
Day 1 / Night 1: Stay Night at Dhaka
Day 2 / Night 2: Chittagong/ Bandarban
Day 3 / Night 3: Rangamati/ Chittagong
Day 4 / Night 4: Karamjol, Sundarbans; Bagerhat Shat Gombuj Mosque; Arunima Golf Resort at Narail
Day 5 / Night 5: Sylhet, Sreemongol, Hakaluki Haor, stay night at Luxurious resort at Sreemongol
Day 6 / Night 6: Visit Muktagacha, Mymensingh by road, check in and stay night at Dhonabari Royal Resort
Day 7 / Night 7: Chalanbil, Natore, Pabna, Paharpur Bihar at Naogaon, stay with a local family at Paharpur
Day 8 / Night 8: Kantajiu Temple at dinajpur, Syedpur Airprt by road, fly back to Dhaka
=============Detailed Description of the Tour=================
Day 1 / Night 1: Stay Night at Dhaka in a 3 star / Boutique Hotel
Day 2 / Night 2: Chittagong/ Bandarban
- 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM: Arrive at Chittagong by Flight BS-101 (except Friday)
- 11:30 AM: check in into Hillside Resort
- 12:00 PM ~ : Shoilo Propat, Meghla, Chimbuk, the Golden Temple, Lunch, Dinner, Stay Overnight
Day 3 / Night 3: Rangamati and Chittagong
- 6:00 AM – 10:30 AM: Drive for Rangamati
- 10:30 AM – 3:30 AM: Visit tribal Museum, boat trip on Lake Kaptai, lunch at Peda Ting Ting.
- 3:30 PM ~ 8:55 PM: Come back to Chittagong, visit Foyz Lake if time allows.
- 8:55 PM – 10 PM: back to Dhaka by flight BS-110. Stay in a boutique / 3star hotel
Day 4 / Night 4: Sundarbans, Bagerhat and Narail
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Dhaka to Jessor Airport by flight BS-121, move to Mongla
- 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM: Visit Karamjol, Sundarbans
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Sat Gombuj Mosjid, Bagerhat
- 6:30 ~ Overnight: Check in at Arunima Golf Resort, Narail
Day 5 / Night 5 : Sreemangal & Hakaluki Haor, Moulovibazar
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Jessor Airport to Dhaka by flight BS-122
- 12:30 – 1:45 PM: Dhaka to Sylhet by Flight BS-151, drive to Sreemangal
- 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Check in into Grand Sultan / Dusai / Palace / shanti bari, spend 1 hour on road to visit Hakaluki Haor, tea garden.
Day 6 / Night 6 : Muktagacha, Mymensingh and Tangail
- 6:00 ~ 7:00 AM: Have a walk inside Tea Garden, listen the bird chirping.
- 8:00 AM – 02:00 PM: Breakfast, start immediately to Muktagacha by road, visit Muktagacha Palace
- 02:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Check in at Dhonbari Royal Resort, Tangail. Royal dinner and stay overnight.
Day 7 / Night 7 : Chalan beel , Natore and Paharpur
- 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM: Breakfast, visit Chalan beel, boat trip at Chalan Beel
- 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Visit Rani Vabani Temple at Natore, Lunch
- 3:00 PM – 5:30 PM: Check in with a family home for the night at Paharpur. Visit sompura bihara.
Day 8 / Night 8: Kantajiu Temple at Dinajpur
- 6:00 AM – 11:00 PM : Drive towards Kantajiu Temple and drive back to Saidpur
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Fly back to Dhaka by Flight BS-151
- Price includes: Twin sharing A/C or Non A/C accommodation with daily breakfast, all transfer and transportation by A/C Microbus, all entry fees, all sightseeing as per the itineraries, guide and driver.
- Price excludes: Any sort of personal cost, any sort of tips and any things not specified in the above inclusions.
=======We will Cover followings within our tour=======
Milon Chori Resort (or Hillside Resort) is one of the best resorts in Bandarban District. It is situated almost 4 Kilometers away from Bandarban city and near to tourist spot Shoilo Propat.
The Buddha Dhatu Jadi is a Theravada Buddhist temple, people also known it as the Bandarban Golden Temple. The Bandarban Golden Temple is the largest Theravada Buddhist Temple; here presides the second largest Buddha statue in Bangladesh.
Chimbuk Hill is one of the highest hill in Bangladesh is one of the more familiar spots in Bandarban. It is just 26 kilometers away from Bandarban Sadar. Chimbuk hill is approximately 2500 feet high above sea level.
The Hanging Bridge of Rangamati is the Gateway to Rangamati District. You will begin your Rangamati boat trip from here.
Shuvolong Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall in Rangamati. The only available path to reach at the waterfall is through the lake. You will visit this place while on a boat trip. It is a famous place with the tourists for the waterfall, high hills and the natural surrounding it offers. This waterfall is just before the Shubholong Bazar.
Foy’s lake is a man-made lake in Chittagong, Bangladesh. It is a place meant for entertainment. People come here to enjoy with their family and friends. There is an amusement park, managed by the Concord group. A water theme park, resort and an amusement center is located inside the park. The biggest attraction is the beauty of the lake and its surrounding hills.
Sundarbans is most large single block of tidal mangrove forest in the world. It lies between the vast Bay of Bengal Ocean and rivers of the Ganges and the Brahmaputra, it spreads across Bangladesh and West Bengal in India. The waters of these rivers mix with the ocean water and so in this part of their flow the rivers are brackish or saline. Water covers the forest-islands twice a day during high tide.
The Shat Gombuj Mosque has existed for nearly for 6 centuries. It is also referred to as sixty Dome Mosque. It is one of the largest historical mosques in the Bangladesh. People in Indian subcontinent praise it for architectural beauty. Khan Jahan Ali built the Shat Gombuj Mosque. The walls are unusually thick, made from tapered brick. 77 low domes are located inside and one dome on every corner.
Arunima Countryside Resort and Golf Club is an agro based Eco and golf resort, Built in a remote village of our country. It is ranked 1st if we consider the nature based resort of Bangladesh. This is the only agro, eco, river and sports based tourism resort in our country.
Sreemangal is known as the tea capital of Bangladesh. It covers an overall are of 450 sq. km. The opulent green tea plantation attracts most tourists. It has overall 163 tea plantations. The tea of highest quality is produced here.
Hakaluki Haor is a marsh wetland ecological system of Eastern Bangladesh in an area bordering Assam, India. It is one of Bangladesh’s largest and one of Asia’s larger marsh wetland resources. Some 190,000 people live in the surrounding Hakaluki Haor area.
Muktagacha Zamindar Palace is located at the heart of the Muktagacha Upazila, 16km west to the Sadar Upazila. Previously the name of Muktagacha was Binodbari. It is believed that the Zamindars actually came from the Natore or Bogra.
Dhanbari Nawab Manzil is locally known as Nawab Bari. This is now owned by the descendants of Nawab Ali Chowdhury. They have been taking a good care of this palace and also built several cottages inside the premise for the tourists for staying.
Chalan Beel is the largest natural water tank of Bangladesh. A boat ride in here will refresh your mind.
Natore Rajbari (also known as Pagla Raja’s Palace, Natore Palace) was a prominent royal palace in Natore, Bangladesh. It was the residence and seat of the Rajshahi Raj family of Zamindars. Famous queen Rani Bhabani lived here and after the death of her husband, expanded both the estate and the palace.
Paharpur Buddhist Monastery, also known as Somopura Mahavihara is one of the most important ancient sites in our country. It was declared as a World Heritage site in 1985. There were monasteries which were built in Pala period in Bengal and in Magadha. Dharampala Vikramsila was the pioneer in building this monastery. He was the king of Varendi Magadha. It is a large square rectangle which is approximately 920 feet.
Kantajiu Temple, also known as the Kantanagar Temple, is located in the graceful heart of gorgeous countryside of Dinajpur. This is a stunning block of religious artwork, and is surely one of the most impressive Hindu monuments in Bangladesh.